Candles are made with the highest quality 100% soy wax, scented with natural essential oils, beautifully coloured with natural dyes and a cotton wick. There may be slight imperfections due to the nature of the item. As each might be a slight difference in colour – that’s what makes them unique
Soy wax is a carbon-neutral product meaning you can enjoy your candle knowing it has not had a negative impact on the environment. Soy wax candles are safe for children and pets.
CANDLE CARE AND BURN INSTRUCTIONS
Our sculptural candles are designed for decorative purposes. While unlit, do not keep your candles in direct sunlight and keep them away from heat sources, to protect their beautiful shape & colour.
· Wax spillage is expected… so make sure you place your candle on a fire-resistant tray or dish when you decide to burn them.
Our sculptural candles are designed for decorative purposes, they will burn for a short time if you decide to light them. Between
10 min to 3 hours depends on the size of your chosen candle.
· All our sculptural candles come with a long-knotted wick.
· Make sure you trim the wick to 0.5 cm before burning.
· Don’t burn your candle for more than 2 hours at a time. If the candles drip too much, extinguish them and let them cool before
using them again.
· Extinguish when 0.5cm of wax remains and do not relight
· The remaining wax can be used in your wax Melter / warmer to get the most of the scent.
· Never leave a burning candle unattended.
· Keep away from children and pets.
· Always keep a 10cm distance between burning candles.
· Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire.
Ivory, brown, pink, green, blue, yellow, lavender, grey